Monday, December 10, 2007

Tis the Season

Tis the season. . .for holiday parties. We went to my holiday party on Friday, December 7th. Boy! Did we have fun. I haven't yet seen all the pictures, but I am sure there are some good ones (or so I've heard). Let me put it this way. . .I never left the dance floor. Well, this was after dinner was served.

Justin is such a trooper. He hates to dance, but is good at making himself comfortable. He know everyone so well that he can easily keep himself entertained. Plus, everyone in my office loves him.

Here is a few photos from the night. When I get the others (assuming I don't look absolutely ridiculous in them), I will share a few more and show you guys just how much I like to dance.

Anyway, until next time.






1 comment:

Mom/Debbie Lou said...

I love it when you put pictures in your blogs. It looks like you had a great Christmas party! You and Justin make such an adorable couple, but I may be just a bit prejudice.
Love, Mom