Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Date's Been Set

No not for the wedding, but for my official last day at work - June 30, 2008. It seems weird to think that it will be over so soon.

Our move to Bend still hasn't been confirmed, but Justin assures me that we will be there by June 30th. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed in the sense that we have a house to prepare for sale, I need to find a new job, we need to find a new house to buy, and we have to move. Don't get me wrong. I am very excited about living in Bend, OR, but the logistics of it all are finally getting to me.

When we were there in November, we did a little bit of house hunting. We found some great areas which should make it a bit easier. We at least know what area we want to narrow our search to.

Anyway, here is to the new year and a busy six months.

1 comment:

Mom/Debbie Lou said...

It makes it seem more real, doesn't it?

Love, Mom