I'm lucky enough, however, to have one of the most flexible work schedules...Mondays and Wednesdays in the office and Tuesdays and Thursdays at home; plus, I will have Fridays off. We will have a nanny for the two days I'm in the office and I will try my darndest to work from home and take care of Lauren on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I think it is totally doable only because I won't need to maintain traditional work hours. I will need to be available via a Blackberry, but I can work from 4am to 8am and 2pm to 7pm if I need to (as long as I'm available to respond to emails and phone calls during our core hours).
I'll let you know how it goes. I'm sure it will be more than fine. Here's to going back to work.
Monday, January 4, 2010
back to work...one week from today
It's crazy to think that 11 weeks have passed since Lauren was born. I officially head back to work 1 week from today. I must admit, I have mixed feelings. I absolutely have loved every minute I've had to spend solely devoted to Lauren. Plus, I'm worried about missing her firsts...the first time she rolls over, the first time she sits up, the first time she stands...I could go on. Plus, how could I not want to spend all of my time with this little bundle of joy. Isn't she so cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! I hope everything goes well as you get your new schedule figured out. I can't believe it's already been almost 12 weeks.
Post a Comment