Friday, August 31, 2007

Golfing at Newcastle

A couple of weeks ago my firm had their annual golf tournament up at Newcastle (this is one of the best clubs in the Seattle metropolitan area). Now you have to realize, Justin and I aren't golfers. We golf once a year (at this tournament) and hit the driving range once or twice if we are lucky. So, it's pure luck if we can hit a few good drives. It's a good thing it's a scramble. Maybe we should start golfing more often.


Melissa and Cara laughing it up in the golf cart. You can see why below.

Justin swings and its off into the trees. Oops!

Melissa happy because she had 4 good drives. Justin not so happy because he lost 28 balls during 18 holes of golf.

Justin blamed his bad day of golf on the buzz he got from his Cuban.

1 comment:

Oliver said...

28 balls on 18 holes. Dude, I'm not even that bad. And I've only golfed once in my life.

Then again, I searched obsessively to find any balls I hit out of range. Too cheap to buy new ones.