Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Back From Vacation

So, we have been back from vacation now for about a week and a half. It has been difficult adjusting mainly due to the weather. We went from 95 degrees to approximately 60 degrees. Not great. Plus, it has been raining. Well lightly, but still anyone that knows me knows I don't like the rain. You may ask, "Why in the heck do you live in the Northwest?" And all I can say is "it's beautiful." So, I make the sacrifice.

As far as the trip was concerned, I don't think I have been so relaxed in a long time. It was very peaceful aside from some loud voices on occasion. One thing I need to remind myself about these types of trips is that you can't expect to get the best sleep. But man you can deal with it when it is so nice.

Anyway, we are back to it, but about ready to head to Monterrey for the weekend. It is the Haugen Family Reunion. I am look forward to it. It is always fun to get together with the family for a weekend and catch up.

I will leave you with a few pictures from our trip.


1 comment:

Mom/Debbie Lou said...

It was relaxing, wasn't it. I can't believe we brought two large air mattresses with us and didn't use them. Well, next time. Nice choice of pictures! I love the one of Justin. See you Friday.

Love, Mom