I know it's been awhile. Sorry. I can't believe how time gets away from us. We recently went on a cruise to Mexico with Justin's family. We had a blast and as most of you can imagine, coming back to the real world was difficult.
We spent seven days traveling. This was my first cruise and Justin's - I don't know - fourth. We went to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo. It took two days at sea to get there and one day back. We boogie boarded, laid in the sun, went to the historic parts of town, relaxed, played games (see below) and ATE. I actually ate so much that I put on eight pounds. Yep, eight pounds in one week. Oh, if it were only as easy to take it off.
Dennis and Liz taught us this new came, "Canadian 'O' Hell." We played it quite often on the boat. I must say I'm not as good as I would like to be. And for those of you who know me well, know that when it comes to games I have a tendency to get competitive. I hate to admit it, but it's true. I'm still working on my strategy. I'll get it soon enough and will be unstoppable.
Anyway, I promise to post pictures soon. I just haven't loaded them up yet.
Till next time.
1 comment:
Looking forward to pictures. I see we have a new game to learn.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment