Well, I've committed. I registered for a 15K run. That's about 9 miles. I wasn't sure I was going to do this, but some friends at work convinced me. It wasn't that difficult considering I get to go to Disneyworld to participate in the race - it's fun thinking about being a kid again. Yep, May 2nd - May 6th I will be in Orlando, FL with some girlfriends to run the Minnie Marathon Run for Women.
Now the training begins. I have to get back to it. I haven't been to the gym in about 2 months. I tried to run the other day and could only make it 2 miles without stopping. How horrible is that? I suppose if I had pushed myself I could have gone longer, but man, it was freezing outside.
I'll keep you posted on my training progress.
1 comment:
Well, you've always been one to take on a challenge. Hopefully, the race is at the beginning of your trip, so you can have a couple of days to enjoy yourself. Good luck, sweetheart!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment