Lauren is now 8 weeks old. It is amazing how quickly the time flies. She has grown so much and it amazes me everyday that she is mine. I think she is the best thing I've ever made/done in my life...actually I know she is.
I love being a mom. Life has changed drastically...as I expected it to...but I wouldn't change a thing. There are times when I feel extremely overwhelmed and others when it feels so incredibly natural. It is amazing how you learn to multi-task so well, or learn how to handle your hormones taking over your emotions, or learn that so many things in life that "use" to matter to you don't anymore. I love my little girl and can't imagine life without her.
Here are a few pictures to share with you. Isn't she perfect? I guess you could say, "I'm a proud parent."
1 comment:
Wow! If I could guarantee a delivery like that, I might sign up for another baby. :)
I'm so glad things are going well for you. Lauren is beautiful. You and Justin are starting on a wonderful journey.
Post a Comment