So, life has gotten in my way. Crazy how that happens. I'll give you guys a quick update on "Life with the Seattle Lanes."
For those of you who don't know, I'm pregnant. Yep, that's right...six months pregnant to be exact. This one came as quite the surprise, but we feel blessed to be having another little girl. Ella Grace is due to arrive on September 20th, 2010.
Lauren is growing like a weed and turning into quite the independent little girl. She is eight months old already. Boy how the time flies. She isn't crawling yet, but she tries so hard. She's loves her puffs and yogurt, but isn't a fan of protein. You should have seen her face when we attempted to give her eggs. She didn't care for them too much. She loves to babble. She says mama and dada all the time. I know she doesn't know what that means yet, but I love to hear her say it anyway. She won't let us hold and cradle her to put her to sleep. She needs to lay on the bed cuddled up. And yes, she's still sleeping with us. I know I need to get her in her own bed soon. She's still a mama's girl...and I LOVE IT!
I've quit my job and am on to contract work. It's been great. It keeps me busy between being a mom and maintaining our house. I like having the freedom to work with whom I want, when I want.
Speaking of maintaining the house...we've done some landscaping, we're having the exterior of the house painted, a fence built (front and back), cleaned out the basement to make a playroom, moved furniture around, and if we get to it we hope to get a deck built this summer too. I feel like the house projects are never ending.
So, I'll finish up with some pictures of our life over the last few months. I'll try to keep posting...and least until September. We'll see how much energy I have then.
No comments:
Post a Comment