So, I know I said I'd write more, but wow, how quickly time flies when you're busy. I'm now at the four week mark. Yep, that's right. Four weeks until my due date. You know, I have to say...I don't think my stomach could get any bigger than what it is right now, but who's to say what the next four weeks has in store for me.
This pregnancy has been very different from the first. More (and different) aches and pains, carrying differently, no morning sickness, not nearly as much exhaustion, and excessive heartburn (I mean EXCESSIVE).
Things are getting a bit tougher now. I often get sad because I can't play with Lauren like I'd like to or get around like I'd like to or for that matter bend over like I'd like to. You take for granted all of the "easy" things in life. It's all worth it in the end, but let me tell you...I've forgotten what's it's like to NOT be pregnant. Two years straight, but we're done after this.
We are very blessed and excited to meet the next member of our family, Ella Grace Lane.
Who'd of thought we'd be married, with two kids in under two years?
No comments:
Post a Comment