Wow! A lot has changed since I last blogged. We added the newest member to our family on September 29, 2010. Our little pumpkin, Ella Grace Lane. Between she and my sweet pea, Lauren, I stay very busy...a little too busy at times.
People told me that having one child was a piece of cake, but having two is much like having four or more. I find this to be quite true. I don't know if it's tougher because we have "Irish" twins, or if it's the same for everyone with two under two. Nonetheless, I love it. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Recently, I've been trying to figure out what I can do for me. Lately, my life revolves around everything and everyone else. I don't mind...really. I just know that if I don't have something that I'm passionate about, I could go crazy. So, I'm testing a few hobbies.
And, I'm trying to pick up some old habits as well, like exercising. You can imagine that two years/two babies has changed the figure a lot. I'm not trying to be unrealistic.
As you can see, I've changed the look of our blog. I'm just trying something new. I plan to update as often as I can. Sometimes it is a little more difficult than others, so bare with me.
Stay tuned for more....
No comments:
Post a Comment