So, I realize that it has been far too long since our last post. A lot has happened and I'll try to give a brief update of the things that have occured over the past year (Wow! it really has been that long).
For those of you who don't know, we've decided to stay in Seattle. After much discussion, we thought this was for best...for the business and for Justin and I. Don't get us wrong, we still love Bend, OR, but I think you'd all agree this was the better decision considering the current economy. Plus, I was really lucky...I was able to stay on with Clothier as their Marketing Director.
The wedding was amazing. We celebrated in style in Park City, UT. I don't think we could have asked for anything better. And we were lucky that we had the beautiful, white wedding we were hoping for. Thank you everyone who was able to celebrate with us and we missed those that weren't able to make it!
Two months post wedding we were blessed with a little surprise...we're having a baby. A little girl to be exact...Lauren Avery Lane. Pregnancy has been an interesting experience. I wouldn't necessarily say joyful, but interesting. There are many things I love and those things that I could do without. All in all, we can't wait for the arrival of Little Miss Lauren. It's coming awfully fast. I'm already 7 months pregnant as she is due October 27th.
My sister, Kristin, and her family were in Seattle for the summer. Oliver, my brother-in-law, had an intership with Amazon this summer. We loved having them here and were so sad to see them leave. Even though it has only been a couple of weeks since they've gone, it feels like forever. It's amazing how quickly you fall into a routine. I liked being able to see them a couple times each week.
Oh, in the midst of everything, we decided to remodel our kitchen. That too has been an interesting experience...one that Justin and I can't wait to be done with. I know we'll be happy with the end results, but geez it takes a long time and a lot of money.
Let's see...my little sister, Ashley, is planning to move in with us for awhile. She will be up here toward the end of August/beginning of September going to school and working. We are excited to have her here and hopefully she can survive a newborn. :-)
I think we have to say we've been blessed. Our lives are busy, but we have great friends and family. Hopefully, it won't be as long until our next post. I'll try to update with some photos here soon. Till next time....
2 comments:
Yay! A new post! We miss you guys. :)
Miss you too! We need to catch up. I need some sisterly advice. :)
Post a Comment